Roscoe's 32nd Annual Chili Challenge
Any schedule is subject to change... SHIT happens!!
ADULTS ONLY!!! - MUST BE 21 TO ENTER
There's TONS of things to do at RCC!
- Music and Live Bands throughout the weekend
(and even broadcast on the radio locally)
- Pole Dancing Competition w/ a $1500 purse
- Body Painting
- Food on site
- BEER ON SITE (All profits from Roscoe's Chili Challenge
beer sales are donated to the Polk County Christmas
- Tons of vendors
- Slow Ride competition
- Biker only
- Two up
- THREE up (yup, sometimes!)
- Winnie bite competition
- Out-House Drag Races
- Mini-bike Races
- Arm wrestling competition
- Horseshoes competition(Sunday morning)
- FREE pancake breakfast in the morning,
(brought to you by Honorbound Motorcycle Ministry)
Roscoe's Chili Challenge
Chili cooking begins Saturday morning at 8AM. Samples will be taken for judging at NOON. All chili to be distributed after 12:00 pm.
All chili MUST be cooked on site.
Chili Cooking Will Be Judged On BEST TASTING In Both Hot and Mild class. $5 Registration & FREE Apron (late entries may miss out on the apron!).
For additional information:
To register for the Chili Challenge Cookoff, click